- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
The Bible Teacher's Commentary
Rejection of God (Romans 1:18-23)
1. What is revealed from heaven against the unrighteousness of men (Romans 1:18)?
2. Instead of responding positively to the truth, how does mankind treat the truth (Romans 1:18-19)?
3. What aspects of God have been clearly seen since the creation of the world (Romans 1:20)?
4. What are two ways mankind needs to respond to God in light of who He is (Romans 1:21)?
5. What did man trade for images in the form of man, birds, animals or crawling creatures (Romans 1:23)?
Rejection of Gods Righteousness (Romans 1:24-32)
6. What 3 sinful tendencies does God allow to dominate men who reject the truth (24, 26, 28)?
v. 24 _____________________________________________
v. 26 _____________________________________________
v. 28 ______________________________________________
7. What happens when man does the impure things that he wants to do (24)?
8. What is a clear sign of a decadent and self-worshiping society (26-27)?
|Order the Book of Romans: Bible Studies in digital or paperback!|
You can download the whole Roman's commentary in eBook (regular print size - pdf).
9. If God does not preserve and restrain mankind, what kinds of evil deeds and attitudes will people be filled with (29-31)?
List the 21 evil deeds mentioned below (two per line).
10. What are the two things these people know (32)?
11. How does this knowledge affect their behavior (32)?
12. List at least three changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses:
Bonus questions on Romans 1:18-32
|Order the Romans Bible study book.|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF New Testament Bible Digital Library has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.