- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
The Bible Teacher's Commentary
1. How does a man condemn himself (2:1-3)?
2. What happens to a person who acknowledges (literally: judges) another person’s wrongdoing and then does it himself (2:3)?
3. How do some people wrongly respond to God’s kindness, forbearance and patience (2:4)?
4. What is the proper response to God’s kindness and patience (2:4)?
5. What are the stubborn and unrepentant people storing up (2:5)?
6. How is the Day of Judgment described in verse 5?
7. Please write verse 6 down. It is the standard principle of justice among man and God.
8. What will those doing good and seeking immortality receive (2:7)?
9. What will those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth obtain (2:8)?
|Order the Book of Romans: Bible Studies in digital or paperback!|
You can download the whole Roman's commentary in eBook (regular print size - pdf).
10. Does God as Judge treat people differently (for example, because their background) (9-11)?
11. List at least three changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses:
|Order the Romans Bible study book.|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF New Testament Bible Digital Library has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.