- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
The Bible Teacher's Commentary
1. List one advantage that the Jews had over the Gentiles (Romans 3:2).
2. Even though the Jews had the Word of God, some of them didn’t actually believe God. How did God then treat them (Romans 3:3-4)?
3. Although every man might be wrong, God will “be found _____________” (Romans 3:4).
4. What arguments do some non-Christians use to cover up their sin (Romans 3:7)?
5. What is another way to state this misconception (Romans 3:8a,b)?
6. Are the Jews, who have God’s Word, better off than those who do not have the Bible (Romans 3:9)?
7. Why is this so (Romans 3:9)?
Order the Book of Romans: Bible Studies in digital or paperback!
You can download the whole Roman's commentary in eBook (regular print size - pdf).
8. About what percentage of people in this world are righteous or seek for God (Romans 3:10-12)? Circle the closest appropriate answer below.
0% 25% 50% 75% 100%
9. List at least three descriptions of these people (Romans 3:10-18)? Do any of them surprise you?
Description of Person Surprise you? Yes or No?
10. What is it that all these people do not have (Romans 3:18)?
11. What is one major function of the Law for those who are under it (Romans 3:19)?
12. Will the people who really try hard to obey the Law be justified (literally, declared to be righteous) in God’s sight (Romans 3:20)?
13. List at least three changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses.
Bonus question on Romans 3:1-20
How do you reconcile verses 3:10-12 with people who are sincerely seeking for the truth?
Rephrase these verses in your own language. Do you believe these verses?
|Order the Romans Bible study book.|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF New Testament Bible Digital Library has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.