- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
The Bible Teacher's Commentary
Romans 8:12-25 Bible Study: Led By the Spirit shows the magnificent work in the Christian believer once he becomes a child of God through the work of the Spirit of God.
1. What are Christians not obligated to do (Romans 8:12)? State that in your own words.
2. What is the end result of a person who lives by the principles and power of the flesh (Romans 8:13)?
3. What happens when one lives by the Spirit (Romans 8:13)?
4. Christians not only have the Spirit of God (Romans
8:9) but also are “___________________” by the Spirit of God and as a result are called the sons of God. (Please fill in the blank from Romans 8:14.)
5. What happens when people are driven by a spirit of slavery (Romans 8:15)?
6. What happens when people are driven by a spirit of sonship (Romans 8:15)?
7. From Romans 8:16 share what the Spirit does in the hearts of Christians?
8. Write in the progression of thought Paul makes in verse 17.
If we are children, then we are “ _________________,
and because of this we are “_____________________.”
9. What pattern of Christian living is mentioned in the latter part of Romans 8:17?
10. Describe both the sufferings and the glories that are mentioned in Romans 8:18. See below.
“_______________sufferings are not worthy comparing
with the glory that _____________________________.”
11. What is waiting for the sons of God to be revealed (Romans 8:19)?
Order the Book of Romans: Bible Studies in digital or paperback!
You can download the whole Roman's commentary in eBook (regular print size - pdf).
12. Why is it so expectantly waiting (Romans 8:20)?
13. Like the end of a beautiful novel, share how this world’s story will end (Romans 8:21)?
14. How does Romans 8:22 amplify the phrase in Romans 8:20 “creation was subjected to frustration”?
15. Who else besides the creation is groaning and anticipating the liberation of God’s children (Romans 8:23)?
16. Why does hope accurately characterize a Christian’s life on earth (Romans 8:24-25)?
17. Will we have hope in heaven (Romans 8:24-25)?
18. List at least two changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses:
Bonus questions on Romans 8:12-25
|Order the Romans Bible study book.|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF New Testament Bible Digital Library has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.