- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
The Bible Teacher's Commentary
Romans 11:25-36 Bible Study: Don't be Uninformed! reminds us of God's gracious salvation plan brings ultimate glory to God and that Jew or Gentile ought not be haughty but eagerly seek God's graciousness.
1. Why doesn’t Paul want us to be ignorant of the mystery (Romans 11:25)?
2. Either explain this mystery in your own words or quote Paul (Romans 11:25b-d).
3. Will all or part of Israel be saved (Romans 11:26)?
4. How does Paul describe this salvation in verses 26-27 (this is from Isaiah 59:20-21)?
5. Share the two different views of the Israelites expressed in Romans 11:28.
From the gospel’s point of view the Israelites are
They are His ____________________________ when the Israelites obey.
6. What two things are irrevocable (Romans 11:29)?
7. The pronouns of Romans 11:30-31 can be confusing. Please fill in what the words stand for.
“Just as ________________(you) who were at one time disobedient to God
have now received mercy as a result of
so______________________ (they) too have now become disobedient
in order that _______________________(they) too may now receive mercy as a
result of God’s mercy to ______________(you).”
8. For what reason has God bound all men over to disobedience (Romans 11:32)?
9. List at least five of the ways God is described in Romans 11:33-35.
10. Romans 11:36 is an expressive and yet terse summary of God’s power and being. Explain each of the given clauses below in your own words.
1) “from Him”
2) “through Him”
3) “to Him”
11. How does Paul close this message about election and salvation (Romans 11:36)?
12. List at least two changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses:
Bonus question on Romans 11:25-36
|Order the Romans Bible study book.|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF New Testament Bible Digital Library has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.