- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
Romans 14:13-15:13 Bible Study: Loving Not Judging provides practical ways to treat brothers such as not judging them because the Lord is our Judge.
1. Instead of judging one another, what are we asked to do in Romans 14:13?
2. What is Paul so sure of in Romans 14:14a?
3. What allowance does he build into his certainty of what is right (Romans 14:14b)?
4. What law am I breaking when I make an issue of food to the point I hurt my brother (Romans 14:15a)?
5. Write down a few synonyms for the word ‘destroy’? Why might Paul use such a strong word in Romans 14:15b to describe the situation?
6. Romans 14:16 is a powerful and practical principle for our lives. Write this verse down.
7. If eating and drinking are not the most important things about the kingdom of God, what is (Romans 14:17)?
8. What things are we to pursue (Romans 14:19)?
Order the Book of Romans: Laying a Solid Foundation commentary (in a 3 ring binder).
You can download the whole Roman's commentary in eBook (regular print size - pdf).
9. What does Paul ask us to refrain from doing if it causes our brother to stumble (Romans 14:21)?
10. Romans 14:22-23 also lists a very important principle for our Christian faith. Write it in your own words.
11. Instead of criticizing those who are weaker than ourselves, how are we to treat them (Romans 15:1-2)?
12. Why should we go out of our way to help others (Romans 15:3)?
13. What can we look forward to find in the Old Testament Scriptures (Romans 15:4)?
14. Instead of looking down on different individuals, what should our attitude be (Romans 15:5)?
15. What is our purpose of being of the same mind (Romans 15:6)?
16. The principle set out in verse 7, “Accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God,” is elaborated in verses 8-13 among two different groups. What are those two different groups called (Romans 15:8 & 9-12)?
17. Through what power are they able to really love those who have different views (Romans 15:13)?
18. List at least two changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses:
Bonus questions on Romans 14:13-15:13
Do you have a problem with judging other Christians and making sure they meet up to your standards? What are some principles from this section of scripture that would help you to have a proper attitude toward them?
|Order the Romans Bible study book (in a 3 ring binder).|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF Bible Training DVD has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.