- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
The Bible Teacher's Commentary
Romans 15:14-33 Bible Study: Mission Yet Remaining gives special insight into the Apostle Paul's plans and thinking of missions.
1. Does Paul have a negative or positive attitude toward the brothers and sisters (Romans 15:14)? Why do you say that? Circle one:
2. List the three characteristics Paul is convinced that his brethren possess (15:14)?
3. Why did Paul write so boldly in the book of Romans (Romans 15:15a)?
4. Where did Paul’s authority to do this come from (Romans 15:15b)?
5. Write in your own words the concept (analogy) Paul had toward his ministry (see Romans 15:16).
6. Is it right to be boastful? Explain Paul’s attitude toward this and his ministry (Romans 15:17-18).
7. How was Paul faithful to the test he mentioned in Romans 15:18 (see 19)?
8. What was Paul’s aspiration as a minister of the gospel (Romans 15:20-21)? Why was this particularly appropriate as an apostle?
9. Does Paul want to visit Rome (Romans 15:22-24)? Why? What other intention does he have?
10. What is Paul’s explanation for delaying his trip to Rome (Romans 15:25-26)?
11. Did Paul think it was appropriate for the Gentiles to make an offering to the Jews (Romans 15:26-27)? Why?
12. Does Paul then expect to be able to visit them (Romans 15:28-29)?
13. Describe how Paul wanted them to pray for him (Romans 15:30)?
14. What did Paul ask prayer for (Romans 15:30-32)?
“Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen”
15. List at least two changes you desire to take place in your life because of these verses:
Bonus questions on Romans 15:14-33
There is a great movement today to reach all the “unreached people” (see 21) of the world with the gospel by the year 2000 A.D.? Has this vision taken root in your heart? Why not?
|Order the Romans Bible study book.|
You can download it as a nicely formatted eBook (regular print size - pdf).
The BFF New Testament Bible Digital Library has all the Roman study and advanced study questions (as above) plus all of BFF's Bible resources. Details or purchase.