Audio Discipleship Training Seminar #4/12
Initiating Growth in the Church
The Flow #1 - Implenting the Flow
1 John 2:12-14
Implementing The Flow: Level #1
1 John 2:12-14
The audio The Flow: Level #1 - Implementing the Flow, Bengali / Bangla translated from English , describes how to disciple new believers using The Flow discipleship materials.
This podcast on The Flow is quite practical and illustrates how to sit down and talk to a new believer and help them grow. Listen to the audio below.
The BFF Bengali Library is now available!
This cloud or Library version will includes all our India / W. Bengal / Bangladeshi resouces, including videos, audios, handouts and mp3s.
Oversea pastors can check on conditions for free materials - mention India / W. Bengal / Bangladeshi Library.
Sorry the audio/video is missing. The Bengali handout is below.
Handout #4: pdf
- Have you ever discipled anyone at the new believer stage?
- What special needs do new believers have?
- What special hints on personally discipling others did you find here?
- If you are not yet discipling another, what holds you back? Ask an older Christian to help you (or help find someone) to work on those areas.
- If you are not yet discipling someone, start seeking the Lord in prayer for someone you could disciple at a basic discipleship stage (or even better someone you could sit in with and learn from).
Next -> Listen to or view Session #5 of the seminar on Discipleship. Part 2 of Isaiah 50: The Art of Discipleship.