Video Seminar Session #4
The Flow #1 - Implenting the Flow
Jinsi ya kutekeleza hatua ya kwanza, watoto wachanga katika Kanas
1 John 2:12-14 - 1 yohana 2:12-14
English translated to Kiswahili (Swahili)
Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
The Flow: Level #1 - Implementing the Flow - Jinsi ya kutekeleza hatua ya kwanza, watoto wachanga katika Kanas - translated from English into Swahili - Describes both how to disciple new believers using The Flow and 3XE Discipleship materials.
This English Kiswahili video on The Flow is quite practical and illustrates how to sit down and talk to a new believer and help them grow using the 3XE discipleship materials. Check here for an introduction with links to the 3XE basic discipleship material.
Please click below to view the video. Study questions and other links are below.
The Flow#1 Implementation downloads and links:
Podcast | Powerpoint | Handout | Reading | 3 X E Discipleship
- Have you ever discipled anyone at the new believer stage?
- What special needs do new believers have?
- What new believer discipleship material have you used? How does it compare to the 3XE (Exaltation, Edification, Evangelism) material?
- What special hints on personally discipling others did you find here?
- If you are not yet discipling another, what holds you back? Ask an older Christian to help you (or help find someone) to work on those areas.
- If you are not yet discipling someone, start seeking the Lord in prayer for someone you could disciple at a basic discipleship stage (or even better someone you could sit in with and learn from).
Download and play podcast with iTunes or Quicktime (free programs).
Next -> Listen and view Session #5 of the seminar on Discipleship. Part 2 of Isaiah 50: The Art of Discipleship
Or if you have already heard part 2 above, click for Session #6.