Video seminar session #9/12
The Flow Level #3 - Explain
Mtiririko Hatua ya tatu, Wababa
1 John 2:13-14 - 1 yohana 2:13-14
English translated into Kiswahili (Swahili)
Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
This English - Kiswahili video podcast is on The Flow Level #3, 1 John 2:13-14, Establish Faith - Fathers Stage #3 - Mtiririko Hatua ya tatu, Wababa 1 yohana 2:13-14- shows how God's design for all believers to deepen their intimacy with Him so that they can join God in effectively serving others. This is session 9 of 12 from a pastor's seminar in Kenya.
Please click below to view the video podcast. Study questions and other links are below.
The Flow Overview: Download: Video | Powerpoint | Handout | Reading
Discussion Questions on The Flow
- What are the three stages of Christian growth that John describes? How do these form an analogy for the physical development of a person?
- List the items that the elderly apostle says to the group of 'fathers'? Be specific.
- What are the characterizes of this 'father' stage of the Christian's growth?
- What are the problems or challenges that those in this stage will face?
- Summarize what is suppose to happen in the 'father' stage?
- What might happen if Christians at this level do not get the needed support? Be specific.
- What is your responsibility to others that are in your own group? To those in other groups?
Download and play podcasts with free programs like iTunes or Quicktime.
Next -> Listen and view Session #10 of the discipleship training seminar. Flow Level #3, Observing how this level is connected to leadership training.