- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
Seeking God’s Will explains two ways to live out your Christian life, one with much defeat and the other with delight and success. It is simple and yet profound and can change your life!
View below or download and view.
Although seeking our will looks ideal and keeps a person within God’s will, it produces three problems:
(1) It causes us to despise the very commands that give us our freedom.
(2) We become legalistic observing the outward form rather than serving from the heart.
(3) A perpetual battle is set up between God’s law and my preferences.
As God’s servant our heart is set on seeking God’s best rather than our personal freedoms or rights. This enables us to:
(1) Sincerely seek God’s will rather than our own,
(2) Stay far from the temptation along the borders, and
(3) Give our whole hearts to the Lord.
1. Which way are you living out your life?
2. Do you find you are often at the border struggling between obeying God’s commands and your own preferred will?
3. State a few areas of your life that you might think God holds you back from having a better life by His commands.
4. What might hold you back from fully trusting the Lord and seeking Him wholeheartedly? Confess these things and start living to accomplish all of God’s will by wholeheartedly seeking Him.
For a further study:
BFF -> Moving our generation's heart and mind closer to the Lord through the powerful truth of God!