Pray BFF Letter #316
Dear Prayer Partners,
Many people say the Lord’s Prayer without seriously considering what they are asking, “Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” (Matt. 6:10). They are asking for God’s heavenly Word to permeate every part of this globe with the hope that people will hear, believe, and obey the Word of God, thus foreshadowing God’s heavenly kingdom. This is BFF’s ministry and vision. I am very grateful for your prayers that thrust us toward this goal.
As I look back and review the year, in preparation for the annual BFF board meeting (November 19th), I am greatly encouraged. I am awed at where God has taken BFF. I sense His guidance and help each step of the way. If He wasn’t there, then there would be no BFF. If the BFF website usage continues through November and December as it has been, projected annual page views will reach 3 ½ million from readers around the world. The Lord is benefitting and profiting people from around the world with BFF resources.
And the resources, by God’s grace, are pouring in. I wrote two books this summer that I never dreamed of writing. One started on an airplane trip to Nepal where God burdened my heart with the need to make known what He was teaching me. The other one, A Spiritual Map for Unity, came from an insight from my favorite game—chess. But since I have been so engaged with other matters, I haven’t had time to make proper web pages for these resources. All of it is God’s grace from beginning to end. Your prayers play a key role in the development of new resources as well as the distribution of them.
For example, I recently got an email from an Ethiopian brother located in a Middle Eastern country requesting our resources. There they are, a church of about 100, seeking discipleship resources. I could and did, send a quick email to him and gave him free access to all our resources. It’s just amazing that God enables us to provide such a plethora of helpful biblical resources (they keep telling us) in an instance. This particular church, I am told, has to meet underground, and the pastor had this person look for resources. Now, he, the pastor and others possess access to all these biblical resources. It amazes me.
We greatly desire your prayers for the development and distribution of resources to the people who will use them and thus increase the momentum to bring God’s heavenly kingdom down to every place on earth.
- I am preparing a new curriculum on the Fundamentals of Faith, largely built around the 5 Solas, for an adult Sunday School class starting in January. A rough copy of the 12 lessons was ready for our recent pre-study.
- The new website (at another address) is coming along, albeit slowly, but it is coming!
- Thank the Lord we can reach the whole world this year with 3.5 million page views.
- Pray for a productive board meeting this coming Monday.
- Pray that God would powerfully use BFF resources around the world.
- Still seeking wisdom for an important decision.
- Linda has had a cough for a number of weeks. Pray for full healing.
- Still seeking for a broader financial support base. Click here for our recent financial update letter.
- Paul is teaching several lessons on Isaiah, including Isaiah 53, in these coming weeks. (Isaiah 53 is probably the Bible passage that I have written and spoken on the most.)Check outthis lesson on God’s will (https://youtu.be/46u2uua0BgY)!
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell, President, Author, and Instructor
Biblical Foundations for Freedom
Phone/text: (+1) 412*398*4559 (Mobile)
3276 Bainton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 USA
Paul’s Twitter: @PaulJBucknell
- Visit our Square account: mkt.com/bucknell where you can use your credit card to order or make a donation. BFF is an official 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious organization and able to offer tax deductible receipts for contributions in the United States. All orders go to BFF.
- Please note 'STM' if for the mission trip or 'Love' for the Love Fund.