Video Discipleship Training Seminar #6/12
Initiating Growth in the Church
The Flow Level #2 Young Believers
1 John 2:12-14
Translated from English into Burmese
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
The Flow Level #2 (1 John 2:12-14): helps young believers mature and overcome. Increase the faith of the believers in your church!
This video on The Flow: Level #2 shows how young Christians grow and mature. They face specific battles and must learn to master God's Word and trust God to grow. The young believer is likened to the youth in the analogy of the family and largely learns how to overcome temptations.
Please click below to view the video. Study questions and other links are below. You can listen to it here.
The Flow Level #2: Download:Audio | Powerpoint | Handouts: English - Burmese 32mb
The BFF Burmese Digital Library!
Check out the BFF Burmese Digital Library filled with great Christian resourcess available at our BFF Store for friends and church workers. It now includes all our Burmese resources: audio, videos, handouts, powerpoints, and reading. The thumbdrive is discounted at $14.99! Free to adapt for your own ministry.
Those living in developing countries can see if they qualify for free materials including our Burmese library resources. Of course, everyone can have access to most of these materials here.
Discussion Questions on The Flow
- What are the three stages of Christian growth that John describes? How do these form an analogy for the physical development of a person?
- List the items that the elderly apostle says to this second level of young believers? Look in 1 John 2:12-14. Be specific.
- What characterizes this first stage of the Christian's growth?
- What are the problems or challenges that those in this spiritual stage will face?
- Why are there so many believers that are not growing?
- Summarize what is suppose to happen at this stage of spiritual growth.
- What might happen if Christians in this spiritual stage do not get the needed support? Be specific.
- Are you in this second stage? Were you trained to overcome temptation? How would you explain it to another?
- Have you discipled others at this stage. Pleae elaborate.
Next -> Listen to or view Session #7 of the Seminar on discipleship Flow Level #2.