Video Seminar Session #4
The Flow #1 - Implenting the Flow
1 John 2:12-14
English translated to Malawi (Chichewa)
Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
Translated by Rodrick Banda
The Flow: Level #1 - Implementing the Flow - translated from English into Chichewa - Describes both how to disciple new believers using The Flow and 3XE Discipleship materials.
This English Malawi video on The Flow is quite practical and illustrates how to sit down and talk to a new believer and help them grow. This video does not discuss much using the 3XE discipleship materials, but it also can be downloaded and used. Check here for an introduction with links to the 3XE basic discipleship material.
Please click below to view the video. Study questions and other links are below.
The Flow#1 Implementation downloads and links:
Video | Audio mp3
English: Powerpoint | Handout | Reading | 3 X E Discipleship
- Have you ever discipled anyone at the new believer stage?
- What special needs do new believers have?
- What new believer discipleship material have you used? How does it compare to the 3XE (Exaltation, Edification, Evangelism) material?
- What special hints on personally discipling others did you find here?
- If you are not yet discipling another, what holds you back? Ask an older Christian to help you (or help find someone) to work on those areas.
- If you are not yet discipling someone, start seeking the Lord in prayer for someone you could disciple at a basic discipleship stage (or even better someone you could sit in with and learn from).
Next -> Listen and view Session #5 of the seminar on Discipleship. Part 2 of Isaiah 50: The Art of Discipleship
Or if you have already heard part 2 above, click for Session #6.