Updates for Biblical Foundations for Freedom (BFF)
Keeping updated with BFF
Biblical Foundations for Freedom actively produces many quality training materials. It is hard to keep track of the many new media-enriched articles, videos, powerpoints and teaching materials being produced.
We have for many years BFF has provided introductions to the series of new BFF articles. You can see these challenging articles for yourself. View all the updates below with introductions and graphics! Check below to sign up for newer material!
Visit our store resources and see a whole new exciting way to view our vast number of resources!
- The Goal and Design of Marriage: Intimacy
- Reviving Our Personal Devotions
- Developing Love in Your Marriage & 3 Life Changing Messages
- Detecting Error from Without and Within - A Discussion of Cults & Error
- The Marriage Navigator
- Isaiah for Life Change
- Special studies on 2 Chronicles 7:14 and Revival
- The Book of Haggai
- The Book of Genesis
- Understanding Genuine Revivals
- The Biblical Parenting Principles Seminar
- The Origins of the Bible
- THE FLOW: Establishing a Growth Pattern in the Church
- Deep Magic and Reality
- Understanding the Dark World
- Principles & Problems for Urban Church Planting
- Advanced Discipleship Training (ADT)
- Easter: The Triumphal Entry & Resurrection messages
- Building A Great Marriage!
- Godly Beginnings for the Family
- Properly Preparing for Full-time Ministry
- The Gospel of John Series
- The Book of Acts
- The Book of Micah
- Cross Training Discipleship Series
- The Making of a Godly Leader: Isaiah 53
- Facing the Tests of Life: Job - A Living Commentary
- Our Meeting with God: 1 John - A Living Commentary
- Cell Group Leadership Training Series
- Mobilizing God's People for Victory: Book of Joshua
- Talking with Liberals: Fostering Helpful Conversations with Liberals
- 3 ADT Training Seminars
- The Book of Ecclesiastes: A Life Commentary Series
- The Book of Titus: A Life Commentary SeriesHandling Angry Teens: -Steps to Control Teenage Rage-
- Premarital Counseling Manual for Christian Counselors
- The Gospel of Luke
Many more BFF articles
We have never been able to introduce the individual articles that we put on the BFF website. We hope this will change with the RSS pages that we are introducing. When you sign up, you can pick what themes or even foreign languages you are interested in. When we add something new, you are sent an email!
Visit our RSS link page. You can learn how to easily join .
We appreciate any suggestions, advice, prayer, encouragement and support you can give us at Biblical Foundations for Freedom!
Moving our generation's heart and mind closer to God!