- BFF Home
- About Us
- Life Truths
- RSS Feed
Handout companion book to accompany our seminar on Knowing God (in the Digital #3 Library)
|Download Handouts: Knowing God (pdf)||$.99|
|Download Handouts: Knowing God (Apple/Nook/epub)||$.99|
|Download Handouts: Knowing God (Amazon)||$.99|
|Download Handouts: Knowing God (docx)||$1.49|
|Download all Handouts: Knowing God ebooks (pdf,Apple/Nook/Kindle/Amazon/docx)||$2.79|
Printed Book: Paperback available!
Cloud access to Discipleship #3 Library (includes above downloads and much more!)
Handouts for Knowing God (38 pp)
11 great chapters with blanks! (see below)
Nicely bound with color cover (paperback)
Companion for the Knowing God seminar
pdf (8 1/2" by 11") great for viewing and printing (as many copies as you want).
epub enables you to read on epub reader like iPad, iPhone and the Nook. Super convenient.
Ongoing ability to download to any of your computers or reading devices!
BFF enables you to print for yourself and others!
These 11 chapters lead us into God's presence as we deliberate on His excellence and the practical implications for our lives and ministries.
(1a) Knowing God: Gain and develop a personal relationship with God (1 John 1:3-4)
(1b) The Revelatory God: We need not seek for Him, but only come (Ex 33-34:6-7)
(2) The Goodness of God: Assured that all His requests and plans are good (Ps 31:19)
(3) The Power of God: Personally knowing the mighty God makes a difference (1 Chr 29:11)
(4) The Holiness of God: Grasping God’s untouchable way (Ps 68:17)
(5) The Wisdom of God: Willing to comply to His plans because they are best (Psalm 104:24)
(6) The Faithfulness of God: Confident He will help me where and when I need it (Lam 3:22-23)
(7) The Mercy and Grace of God: God tenderly and effectively cares for us (Hab 3:2)
(8) The Sovereignty of God: Trusting God’s will to be supremely completed (1 Tim 6:15-16)
(9) The Healing God: Discover Him and Find His Healing Touch (Ex 15:26)
(10) The Wrath of God: God’s wrath assures us of His thorough justice (2 Chronicles 34:21)
(11) The Exalted God: Humbly living to bring Him glory (Ephesians 2:4-7)
Your Future Journey: Seeking to develop your relationship with the Almighty God while on earth!
Paul has been married 35+ wonderful years and has eight children and four grandchildren!
Paul’s wide range of written materials on Christian life, discipleship, godly living, call to ministry, marriage, parenting, anxiety and other topics provide special insights that are blended into his many books and training materials including this book.
His experience has been further broadened during his many international Christian leader training seminars. Paul has authored more than ten books and is president of Biblical Foundations for Freedom. Learn more about Biblical Foundations for Freedom or Rev. Paul J. Bucknell.