Discipleship Training Seminar #9/12
Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church
The Flow Level #3 - The Fathers
1 John 2:13-14
English translated into Luo
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
This English - Luo video podcast is on The Flow Level #3, 1 John 2:13-14, Establish Faith - Fathers Stage #3 shows how God's design for all believers to deepen their intimacy with Him so that they can join God in effectively serving others.
Please click below to view the audio podcast. Study questions and other links are below.
The Flow Overview: Download: Audio | English: Powerpoint | Handout | Reading
Discussion Questions on The Flow
- What are the three stages of Christian growth that John describes? How do these form an analogy for the physical development of a person?
- List the items that the elderly apostle says to the group of 'fathers'? Be specific.
- What are the characterizes of this 'father' stage of the Christian's growth?
- What are the problems or challenges that those in this stage will face?
- Summarize what is suppose to happen in the 'father' stage?
- What might happen if Christians at this level do not get the needed support? Be specific.
- What is your responsibility to others that are in your own group? To those in other groups?
Purchase the BFF Luo Christian library!
Check out the BFF Luo Library available at our BFF Store for friends and church workers.
The BFF Luo Library includes all our Luo training resources including this Disicipleship seminar as well as the Luo marriage seminar with its videos, audios and English handouts and powerpoint slides. Available on Library, thumbdrive or in the Cloud for those who have internet contact.
Oversea pastors and believers can check on conditions for free materials. Of course, feel free to access these materials from the web here.
Next -> Look at resources for Session #10 of the discipleship training seminar or continue on and listen to or view Session #11. Flow Level #3, Observing how this level is connected to leadership training.