India / W. Bengal / Bangladeshi Audio Discipleship Training Seminar #6/12
Initiating Growth in the Church
The Flow Level #2 Young Believers
1 John 2:12-14
Bengali / Bangla translated from English
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
The Flow Level #2 (1 John 2:12-14): helps young believers mature and overcome. Increase the faith of the believers in your church!
This video on The Flow: Level #2 shows how young Christians grow and mature. They face specific battles and must learn to master God's Word and trust God to grow. The young believer is likened to the youth in the analogy of the family and largely learns how to overcome temptations.
Audio: mp3 || Handout #6: pdf
Discussion Questions on The Flow
- What are the three stages of Christian growth that John describes? How do these form an analogy for the physical development of a person?
- List the items that the elderly apostle says to this second level of young believers? Look in 1 John 2:12-14. Be specific.
- What characterizes this first stage of the Christian's growth?
- What are the problems or challenges that those in this spiritual stage will face?
- Why are there so many believers that are not growing?
- Summarize what is suppose to happen at this stage of spiritual growth.
- What might happen if Christians in this spiritual stage do not get the needed support? Be specific.
- Are you in this second stage? Were you trained to overcome temptation? How would you explain it to another?
- Have you discipled others at this stage. Please elaborate.
The BFF Bengali Library is now available!
This cloud or Library version will includes all our India / W. Bengal / Bangladeshi resouces, including videos, audios, handouts and mp3s.
Oversea pastors can check on conditions for free materials - mention India / W. Bengal / Bangladeshi Library.
Next -> Listen to or view session #7 of the Seminar on discipleship Flow Level #2.