Facing the Tests of Life
Translated from English into Burmese
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
This video Facing the Tests of Life from Job 1-2, English translated into Burmese, helps us to see the importance of inner character qualities as in contrast to those things that people usually define our persons. God opens our eyes to see the grand design of significant testings in life.
Click below to start listening to the audio. Discussion questions are provided below as well as links to download.
Facing the Tests of Life: Job 1-2
The heart, attitude and behavior of the godly man.
- What do we know of Job? Contrast the outer and inner qualities.
- List the actual blessings upon Job and his family.
- How did Job show his fear of God?
- Have you made a commitment to live holy lives?
- Have you clearly repented of your specific sins?
- Or do you have a goal that is different from Job's?
- We need to reshape our life's activities to make being like God our greatest passion.
The interaction between God, man, events and Satan.
- How many trials did Job face?
- What did they consist of?
- Do you know of anyone who suffered so much? Share.
- What would be the hardest part for you to experience?
- How do you handle trials?
- Do these truths go through your mind during such crises?
The BFF Burmese Digital Library!
Check out the BFF Burmese Digital Library filled with great Christian resourcess available at our BFF Store for friends and church workers. It now includes all our Burmese resources: audio, videos, handouts, powerpoints, and reading. The thumbdrive is discounted at $14.99! Free to adapt for your own ministry.
Those living in developing countries can see if they qualify for free materials including our Burmese library resources. Of course, everyone can have access to most of these materials here.