Audio Discipleship Training Seminar #9/12
Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church
The Flow Level #3 - Mature Believers
1 John 2:13-14
Translated from English into Burmese
Rev. Paul J. Bucknell
This video is on The Flow Level #3, 1 John 2:13-14, Establish Faith - Fathers Stage #3 and shows how God's design for all believers to deepen their intimacy with Him so that they can join God in effectively serving others. This is session 9 of 12 from the bilingual English:Burmese Initiating Spiritual Growth in the Church.
Purchase the BFF Burmese DVD!
Because of the overwhelming response to this material, we have made the BFF Burmese DVD available at our BFF Store.
This DVD includes all 15 bilingual English to Burmese videos, audios, handouts and mp3s. Only $9.25! You can then copy that DVD for others.
Oversea pastors can check on conditions for free materials - mention Burmese DVD.
Please click below to listen to the audio. Study questions and other links are below.
The Flow Stage #3: Video | Audio | Powerpoint |
Handouts: English - Burmese
Discussion Questions on The Flow
- What are the three stages of Christian growth that John describes? How do these form an analogy for the physical development of a person?
- List the items that the elderly apostle says to the group of 'fathers'? Be specific.
- What are the characterizes of this 'father' stage of the Christian's growth?
- What are the problems or challenges that those in this stage will face?
- Summarize what is suppose to happen in the 'father' stage?
- What might happen if Christians at this level do not get the needed support? Be specific.
- What is your responsibility to others that are in your own group? To those in other groups?
Download and play podcasts with free programs like iTunes or Quicktime.
Next -> Listen to or view session #10 of the discipleship training seminar. See how one's prayer life is to develp at each of the three stages.